Portable Air Conditioner Review: AP12000HS EdgeStar Extreme Cool 12,000 BTU Portable Air Conditioner and Heater

Review of the AP12000HS EdgeStar Extreme Cool 12,000 BTU Portable Air Conditioner and Heater




I got the EdgeStar portable air conditioner for my outdoor hobby house and so far I love it! I make pottery and I needed to keep it from freezing in there at night, and this does the trick.

I don't know how warm it would keep someone in a home, but considering my show is not well insulated (has lots of air leaks), it does a pretty good job of keeping up with that!

I have not had to use the A/C yet, but I expect it to do very well also. This is a very well constructed unit and is so easy to install it's almost out of the box ready. I would recommend this unit to anyone.

Best Uses: Garage/Shed, Efficiency/Studio

Overall Rating: 4.4 out of 5 stars

Learn more about the AP12000HS EdgeStar Extreme Cool 12,000 BTU Portable Air Conditioner and Heater.

No comments:

Post a Comment